Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pumpkin Carving Template Notebook


If you know anything about me and my relationship with Halloween,
you know I love pumpkin carving.
{I mean, I had a pumpkin carving week!  Check it out here}

While honoring my 3 Month Crafting Challenge and doing a little tidying up.
I found a stack of old pumpkin carving template books from Halloweens' past.
Additionally, I found a black binder and some page protectors.
Really, it was just begging to be a project.  

What I love about this is it keeps templates clean and flat for future years.
I never, ever use all the templates in a book or that I come across online, 
but I may want to in the future.
This is perfect to keep templates for kids 
as their talent and tastes grow and expand.  
Don't spend the extra money on templates when you don't need to!


 All safe and sound next to my Idea Binders.
Man, I love organization!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog with a much more interesting article, I will keep on reading your update. Thanks for the share this blog.

    Clipping Expert Asia helps you by providing high-quality e-commerce product photo editing and it's a very trusted company. This company works experience has 8 years. Our company has a high experience team. They are a high skill member of their position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, exceptionally useful post I cherished it and wish to see more posts like that structure this blog. as of late I composed an article about photography on the off chance that anybody is keen on photography you can peruse it by clicking here.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips