Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 - Year in Review


2012 was a big year for The Creative Cubby.  
Lots of changes, lots of learning, lots of growing.  
Take a walk down memory lane with me.  

The logo went from this:
{Ugh, can you believe that?!}

To this:

My Etsy Shop launched in September and did better than I expected.
{Have you visited?  Check it out here.}

One of my projects was featured in The Arizona Republic, the largest distributed newspaper in Arizona.
You can read about it here.  

And I had a LOT of fun crafting!  Check out the projects!

Here are the 5 Most Viewed Posts of 2012






Here are the 5 Least Viewed Posts of 2012
{Did you miss some of these?}






Thank you all so much for taking this incredible journey with me.
I can't wait to share what's in store for 2013.  

Have a fabulous New Years celebration weekend.  I'll catch you next year!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips